Severon deploys a multi-skilled, multi-sector capable workforce in order to develop and deliver projects safely, sustainably and profitably for our customers.
We have an in-house capability to deliver both program of works and individual projects, while possessing the flexibility to align with our client’s processes, manage subcontractors and implement client programs as required.
By being involved in projects from the initial stages, we have an understanding of and alignment with client drivers and project deliverables from commencement through to the total delivery of the project which results in increased efficiency.
Severon adopts leading industry approaches to design and construction in order to improve safety, reduce labour on site and reduce schedule.
Our highly experienced teams are experienced in delivering projects of varying capacities using a range of delivery models including alliances, joint ventures, partnerships, Design and Construction (D&C) and Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM).
Severon’s project delivery platform contains the processes, procedures and systems that allow us to deliver projects for our clients in a common and consistent manner.
You can now ensure that you:
- Achieve defined project requirements
- Strike the correct balance between capital cost and operating costs
- Eliminate conflicts between quality and cost
- Adapt the scope of services to complement your resources
- Engage the right skills for the project
- Gain the confidence and experience to employ fast-track methods